1. Muhammad ali Houthi, chief of Yemen’s high council of revolution:
“if Saudi coalition doesn’t stop the planning for the war on Hudayda, what our leader –Sayed Malik Houthi – announced is ready. They know our ability to respond, and with god’s will our military and political strategy will change”
It’s been reported that the coalition led by Emirates is preparing an operation to occupy Hudayda. If coalition’s mission is successful in this axis (west of Yemen), Ansarullah and Yemeni fighters will be cut off from the sea and the ground blockade will be complete.
2. Uganda’s foreign ministry denied talks between Emirate and Uganda for sending troops to Yemen. Recently Sudan faced problems for sending forces to Yemen and no longer can fulfill Saudi coalition’s expectations.
3. Taking down an MQ9 drone (made in US) belonging to Saudi coalition in Hudayda by Yemen’s air defense.
4. Launching a Badr-1 missile to Jizan airport.
5. Morocco called 6 of its F16s back to Morocco’s airports because of more severe civil war at home. while making no change in their position toward the Arab coalition, Morocco’s officials said it was due to the conflicts in Polisario.
6. Yemeni army and popular committee fighters’ operation in al Maslub and al Maton districts going on with heavy clashes.