1. Deir Ezzor:
– Endless engagements between SDF with support of USA and ISIS in east of Euphrates River and Hajin area. According to published news in SDF official website, today ISIS positions in Hajin region were attacked 34 times by US Coalition fighters.
– Pro-opposition media claimed that US fighters attacked Hajin town in east of Euphrates with phosphoric bombs. This is not the first time that US Coalition is using forbidden weapons attacking Hajin.
2. Northwest of Syria
– Assassination of Tahrir al Sham commanders by unknown individuals in northwest of Syria!
In the newest assassination today one of Tahrir al Sham field commander famous as Abu Omar al Tunesi was killed in north of Tamani’ah village in Idlib province.
– Defending against militants heavy attack in north of Hama.
According to Syrian sources, militants violating Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) wanted to advance in Zalaqiyat and Hamamiyat regions which were defeated by the Army’s anticipations.
– Syrian Army sending more troops and equipment to northwest fronts.
Today as the several weeks, more troops and equipment were transported to northwest of Syria. With increase in tension in Idlib DMZ, the probability of Syrian Army operating in the region has increased.