Defeating Saudi Coalition attack by AnsarAllah and popular committees east of Nar mount and north of Ahem triangle fronts, engagements still continuinging.
2. Martin Griffiths, Special Emissary of UN in Yemen:
The agreement is about evacuating al Hudaydah by Riyadh supporting troops and it is due to military threats and security of the region. Only local security forces to stay.
Images showing Martin Griffiths meeting recently with Mahdi al Mashat, Head of Presidency Council of Yemen.
3. AnsarAllah drone attack to Saudi Coalition troops gathering point in military base Al Sad’ei Jizan.
Defeating Saudi Coalition attack in Al Houl after nine hours of heavy engagement by AnsarAllah and popular committees.
5. Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson:
– Saudi Coalition violated Ceasefire in al Hudaydah 263 times during the last 24 hours.
– 215 mortars and 12 missiles hit residential and farms areas of al Hudaydah.
– Saudi Coalition fighters attacked 29 times other provinces controlled by AnsarAllah.
– Saudi Coalition attacks in Jawf, Hajjah, Damt and Baydha were defeated. Our operation in Al Asidah area resulted in reclaiming and clearing Al Ba height and surrounding areas.