1. AbdulQader Murtadha chief of National Committee of Yemeni Captives Affairs:
Seven Ansar Allah and People’s Committees captives in Saudi were released on Wednesday in accordance with Red Cross and UN (Martin Griffiths) and flew to Sanaa by Red Cross airplane.
2. Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson:
– Saudi Coalition during the last month violated ceasefire in al Hudaydah 3,819 times. They fired 222 missiles, 2512 mortar shells and 680 times using heavy weapons.
– Saudi Coalition warplanes attacked Yemen’s other provinces 718 times.
– Due to Coalition airstrikes 88 martyred (22 children, 8 women and 55 men) and 117 wounded (31 children, 16 women and 70 men).
– During the last month Yemeni Armed Forces operated 197 times (12 using drones) against the enemy.
3. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, UNICEF:
From the beginning of war in Yemen so far, 6,700 children have been killed or wounded.
Also 358,000 Yemeni children are suffering from heavy malnutrition.
4. AnsarAllah joint drone-artillery operation to attack Saudi Coalition gathering point in Qaniya, north of Baydha.
5. Dhaifullah Shami, Minister of Media and Yemen National Rescue Government Spokesperson:
UN’s silence about enemy’s crimes against civilians in Al Durayhimi, is an ethical crime, whose continuation makes the aftermath worse.