1. Injury of 79 Palestinian protestors by Israeli Regime Army in 63rd Return protest in Gaza.
2. Musa Abu Mialah one of the inhabitants of Quds were martyred after two weeks of injury. He was wounded by Arab forces supported by Israeli Regime.
3. Jordan participated in Bahrain Economic Conference.
The conference is against Palestinian interests and in presence of Arab countries such as Egypt, Bahrain, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
4. Chilean President visited Al Aqsa Mosque in his trip to occupied lands.
Due to presence of “Palestinian National Authority” officials with him in this visit, Chilean Ambassador was summoned and warned by Israel.
5. Mohammad Samir Obaid, an inhabitant of Issawiya town in occupied Quds was martyred on Thursday to Israeli soldiers bullet.
6. Palestinian engaging with Israeli soldiers in Nablus. Palestinian Health Ministry reported of tens of wounded.
7. Resistance groups agreement with Israeli Regime.
According to unofficial sources, after Egypt and international organization mediation, Israel and Resistance groups reached an agreement.
A) Qatar fuel importing to Gaza for the powerplant. It was banned from Tuesday by Israel.
B) Resuming Palestinian fishers work up to 15 miles from Gaza shore.
C) Israel to return 60 claimed Palestinian boats to the owners.
D) Israeli Army promises not to open fire nor tear gas on peaceful protestors of Return at the border of Gaza.